How to buy
The whole process is simple and straightforward.
1. Purchase process
The purchase process consists of the following steps:
● add one or several pieces to the shopping cart;
● in the shopping cart follow the link “Proceed to Checkout” (you may checkout with or without registration on the website);
● provide your personal information we need to process the order;
● select shipping method;
● select payment method;
● make the payment using selected method.
After receiving the payment ordered artwork(s) will be properly packed and shipped to the address you provided or prepared for pickup in the gallery, if you selected this option.
Ordered artwork(s) is(are) considered as “Reserved”, i.e. still in ownership of the gallery, until initiation of the payment process. When the payment process is initiated the purchase is considered as made.
2. Price: what is included
The price of an artwork also includes:
● wooden stretcher/structure (for paintings on canvas);
● frame (for artworks presented on the website already framed);
● packaging in a predefined way, specified in an artwork description;
● shipping by a gallery chosen postal company.
The most suitable method of packaging and shipping for any artwork is included in the artwork price listed. The recommended method is based on our expertise for safe and fast artwork delivery. Based your personal preferences change of a predefined packaging or gallery chosen postal company is a subject of individual agreement and an extra charge for these services.
If you are interested in more than one artwork, the overall price may be discounted and may warrant further negotiation.
3. Three ways to pay
You can pay in following ways:
● online by card: we accept almost all international payment cards; unfortunately, it is impossible to make online payment by American Express;
● bank wire transfer: details will be provided in a confirmation e-mail after you place an order;
● pay in store:
We accept payments in Euro, USD, British Pounds and Czech Crowns.
If you choose to pay by bank wire transfer or to pay in store, ordered artwork(s) will be reserved for you for 7 days. If you need longer reservation, please contact gallery manager.
All artworks will be packed thoroughly before being sent to you. Our more than 20-years’ experience allows us to say that we do know how to properly pack artworks to ensure their safe transportation.
We predefine a packaging method for each artwork. The predefined method is included in the artwork price and specified in the artwork description. The final choice is always up to you. However, it may be related to an extra change as mentioned above in the Price chapter.
There are several ways we safely pack artworks:
● flat package:
○ used for paintings on canvas, all framed artworks on paper and small and middle size artworks on paper without frames;
○ an artwork is properly wrapped in paper and/or bubble wrap and protected by hard foamboards or cardboards on both sides;
○ paintings on canvas are shipped mounted on stretchers;
○ framed artworks are shipped with frames.
● rolled on a tube: used for big-size paintings on canvas; a big-diameter tube plays a role of hard base for painting; an artwork rolled on a tube then wrapped in bubble wrap and protected by flexible cardboard; artworks are shipped without stretchers or frames;
● rolled in a tube: used for big-size artworks on paper; an artwork shipped without stretchers or a fame; a hard plastic or cardboard tube itself protects an artwork on the way;
● box: used for sculptures and paintings on wood; an artwork is properly wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a box made of foamboard and protected by cardboard.
Reliability of all above packaging methods is proved by time.
There are two shipping methods to choose while ordering:
● Postal service: we use the most suitable of two our long-term partners either Czech Post or Express Mail Service (EMS) depending on destination country, selected packaging method and final size of a package; delivery takes 1-3 weeks again depending on the same factors;
● In-store pickup: if you, your friends, colleagues or relatives are travelling to Prague, it is possible to pick up your order directly at the gallery; please be aware of our opening hours and let us know a date you plan the visit to allow us to pack you order in the prearranged way most suitable for your needs.
We have already sold and successfully arranged shipping of thousands of our artworks to following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, Greece, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Luxemburg, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Cyprus, China, Hong-Kong, Thailand, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Turkey and many others.
7. Refund and Cancellation Policy
A full refund will be granted for:
● artwork(s) received damaged;
● artworks(s) not received due to an error on ART MASTER Gallery’s part.
Reclamations are accepted within the period of 30 days from the date of a purchase.
A date considered as the date of the purchase is either:
● date of a payment by cash;
● date of authorization of a payment by a card; or
● date of receipt of money on gallery’s bank account if the payment was realized by bank wire transfer.
The refund will be granted within 30 days after you proved the damage by sending us images of damaged parts or actually the artwork.
We apologize that we cannot offer refunds for any other cases except above.
Please be aware that we do not refund or cancel paid orders of Gift Vouchers.
You may cancel an order till either you or we initiated the payment process.
From your side it may be an online payment by card, a bank wire transfer or payment by cash.
From our side it is a phone order authorization of payment by card according to information you provided us with.
When the payment process is initiated the purchase is considered as made.
All cases that are not described above may be discussed individually for finding the most appropriate solution for both you and us.
8. Security Policy
We guarantee the highest level of security for your confidential information while you shop. When placing orders, all of your personal information including name and contact information cannot be read by anybody else as we personally receive it.
9. Terms and Conditions
This article is essential and integral part of Terms and Conditions. Please read it carefully to avoid misunderstanding within the purchase process.
10. Your Feedback
It's very important for us to get feedback from you. The most important factor for us is to know whether you are satisfied with purchased artworks and services rendered. We will be very thankful for your testimonial, which you can send us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have read through all the above and still have a question, don't hesitate to contact us.